Oil of Cloves for Mould
- How to Use
- Our Guarantee
A delightful pale straw to golden tinted essential oil to effectively treat and clear mould and mildew in your home. A naturally positive choice and plant-based, DIY solution for all of your mould cleaning projects. Warm to the distinct scent of cloves which diffuses a diversity of richness and comforting aromatics to your home.
- 100% Pure Oil of Cloves – undiluted, unaltered.
- Contains Eugenol - kills mould and inhibits new growth.
- Natural – plant-based solution to treat mould. No synthetics or fillers.
- Multi-Use – can be used on most surfaces. Unsuitable for polymarble. Spot test where unsure.
- No bleach – avoid harsh fumes and offensive smell.
- Amber glass bottle - retains quality and protects from light and air.
- Tested and bottled in Australia – reliable, high quality.
- 100ml, 200ml & 1 Litre bottles – convenient sizes suitable for cleaning projects.
- DIY – make your own all-natural mould cleaning solution. Spray bottle not included.
- Concentrated – always use diluted, wear gloves, keep out of reach of children.
Discover our blog: ‘Amazing Oil of Cloves’ plus more.
Find out more about The Oil of Cloves brand story.
Oil of Cloves (Eugenia carophyllata).
Clean mould with a 100% natural product - kills mould, prevents mould re-growth and inhibits new mould.
How to Use:
Dilute 1 teaspoon Oil of Cloves with 1 Litre water into a spray bottle.
Shake spray bottle well with each use.
Lightly spray over affected surface to kill mould and inhibit mould re-growth.
Wait 24 hours, then wipe away any residue with clean cloth.
Suitable for: Surfaces requiring treatment for infestation of mould and mildew.
Unsuitable for: Polymarble surfaces.
Recommended: Use in conjunction with our Oil of Cloves Mould Cleaning products to help lift mould stains. Discard cloths used to clean mould.
Safety: Oil of Cloves 100% Pure Oil is concentrated. Do not use undiluted. Can be a skin irritant. Wear gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Australia Post tracking on all orders.
Fast dispatch – 1 business day.
Customer support – instructions, product tips & discount on next order when you sign up for our newsletter at checkout.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I’ve been using Oil of Cloves products for many years and can honestly say it works! If I see mould popping up on a wall, I give it a quick spray of the Oil of Cloves and it wipes right off! Initially I had to scrub heavy mould clean but now with regular use, it’s a breeze!
Oil Of Cloves
Very easy to use and the smell, though strong, was pleasant, compared to other products we used. We sprayed the oil on a major breakout of mould in our utility room. We are confident it will destroy the spores and prevent the spread continuing. Will definitely recommend and use again.