Oil Of Cloves Leather Treatment
*Free Tracked Shipping Australia Wide*
Suitable for: Sofas, handbags, shoes/boots, jackets, saddles, etc.
Oil of Cloves Leather Treatment, 200mL
- Cleans mould from leather surfaces.
- Paste assists penetration of oil to kill mould spores in the grain and inhibit mould regrowth.
- Softens, nourishes and protect leather.
How to Use:
- Stir thoroughly. Spot test on inconspicuous area. Leave for 24 hours.
- Apply with a soft clean cloth in a circular motion. Leave for 24 hours.
- Remove any excess by wiping with soft clean cloth.
For heavily soiled or stained leather use Leather Pre-Cleaner first.
Contains: Oil of Cloves, Beeswax, Eucalyptus oil, Lanolin.
Leather Pre-Cleaner, 200mL
- For use on heavily soiled or stained leather before application of Oil of Cloves Leather Treatment.
- Provides a gentle, deep clean to remove dirt, grime & body oil stains.
- Use on fully pigmented, corrected grain leather.
- Not suitable for: suede, nubuck or aniline leathers.
How to Use:
- Dust leather and apply pre-cleaner with a soft damp cloth.
- Rub well using a circular motion. Wipe off any excess with a towelling cloth.
- Apply Oil of Cloves Leather Treatment following instructions above.