Peppermint Pest Control Bundle
- How to Use
- Our Guarantee
A potent combination of natural Peppermint Oil for Pests and Peppermint Pest Spray suitable for averting common household pests such as mice, rats snakes and ants in all areas of the home. Use these two products together to achieve the most superior pest deterrent effect.
- Superior results – using the two products together will provide the most potent menthol aroma to defend against pests.
- Peppermint Oil for Pests – a strong, robust, menthol aroma that is irritating to pests, encouraging them to move on; discourages new pests; stronger than peppermint essence and peppermint fragrance oil.
- Peppermint Pest Spray – an easy to use spray for window sills, door jams, cabinets, under furniture, etc; re-apply when aroma dissipates.
- Multipurpose – naturally deter a range of pests including mice, rats, ants, spiders and snakes; may deter other common household pests and insects although the effect is less known.
- Ethical – avert pests without harming you, them or the environment.
- Natural - free from SLS, synthetics, parabens and fillers.
- Local – created and bottled in Australia.
- Care – not to be taken; avoid in pregnancy. Use sparingly as the menthol in Peppermint can become overpowering with overuse.
Discover our blog: ‘Beat Pests With Peppermint Oil’ plus more.
Find out more about the brand story.
Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha arvensis), signature blend, natural surfactant and emulsifier.
Naturally deter a range of pests including Mice, Rats, Ants and Snakes. Can be used to deter other pests although the effect is less known.
How to Use:
1. Dab cotton balls or cloth with Peppermint Oil for Pests and place in areas of infestation. Including access points and where pests have been visibly sighted.
2. Re-apply Peppermint Oil for Pests when the aroma has dissipated.
3. Spray Peppermint Power Spray onto surfaces where it is unsuitable to leave cloth. Particularly useful for use around doorways and windowsills. Re-spray when scent dissipates.
Australia Post tracking on all orders.
Fast dispatch – 1 business day.
Customer support – instructions, product tips & discount on next order when you sign up for our newsletter at checkout.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Seems to work but having trouble with Antechinus. It has slowed their movement a bit but still coming into the house. Ill need to get the spray into the roof space between the corrugated iron and the pine lined ceiling where they enter. Any tips?
Thank you for filling the order I place promptly, the product Pest Peppermint Oil is of a high standard and we were very happy with the result we achieved as a deterrent for the mice that were exploding at the time. Many thanks Roz Widdows
My second purchase
Good morning, This is my second time purchasing the peppermint. I’m pretty sure it is deterring things we don’t want around our house and stables. At the very least it smells divine. I would add that I spray at around the walls of the hay and feed rooms, so far so good